Established in 1997, Six Seconds is a world leader in emotional intelligence with offices in ten countries and certified consultants in over 75. We deliver transformational learning to put emotional into action so companies and participants generate better results.
- In-house programs improve people performance; key areas are leadership, customer loyalty, team effectiveness, collaboration.
- Certification programs equip professionals to utilize Six Seconds’ proven processes and tools.
- Keynotes to raise awareness and energize the group.
Team of Experts
Working with Six Seconds, clients can expect:
- Solutions that get to the heart of the matter — you will gain new insight into organizational needs and skills to unlock human capacity.
- Consultants who bring both head+heart to the game – our professionals are insightful, courageous, and effective – we practice what we teach.
- Practical advice that’s based on the latest research — we’re not academics, but we are serious about science (we conduct a great deal of applied research, and our Advisory Council includes many of the top scientists in this field).
Our team consists of expert consultants, master trainers, coaches, and best in class researchers. Our clients around the globe include Fortune 50 companies and SMEs committed to world-class performance. See examples of how we’ve worked with other leading organizations.
|Why Six Seconds||What participants say…|
|“A best-in-class process to bring EQ concepts to life.”
–Cynthia Ng, SVP Learning and Development HSBC
“Six Seconds is providing us with a new set of tools to offer our management team, allowing them to strengthen and better utilize relationships with their customers and employees. This program is a must for those companies wanting to take their leadership teams to a new level and be competitive in today’s ever changing environment.”
– Jimmy Daniel, Senior Management Facilitator HRD, FedEx Express
“There are many EQ training programs but Six Seconds and its phenomenal trainers are the real thing. You will be personally and professionally transformed.”
– Kathleen Ruby, PhD., Director of Wellness and Leadership Development WSU College of Veterinary Medicine
The course was excellent in content and delivery. It provided me with clear understanding of EQ and how to assess EQ.
- Ebong Akpabio, Health Systems and Leadership Development Consultant, Trinity Health Systems, Namibia
This virtual certification was in one word — Awesome! I love the simplicity of the Six Seconds Model. The SEI assessment reports are also easy to understand…the AHA moments are endless.
- Anita Torres, President, Alternative Learning Designs, LLC