Mapping the impact of EQ performance
How is the inner capacity of EQ is coming across — in other words, how is someone performing with emotional intelligence? The SEI 360 measures EP – emotional intelligence performance – or the impact of EQ on others.
A full-featured multi-rater assessment, the SEI 360 combines a statistically solid model with a practical feedback mechanism.
- Brief (takes about 20 minutes) while maintaining statistical strength for structural validity
- Behaviorally focused
- Unlimited raters
- Fully customizable rating groups
- Self-assessment compared with rater assessment
- Substantive, practical open-ended items
- Opportunity to add evidence or comments on every item
The report provides a through orientation for the client, with brief definitions and explanations plus clear visual comparisons…
… detailed feedback by rater group…
… and line-by-line data…
The report also anonymously shows the open-ended feedback, and provides a structure for reviewing the data and developing an action plan.